May 1, 2020 1:30 pm Update – Thank you for your interest in the Paycheck Protection Program. Due to the high volume of PPP applications we have received, we are no longer processing new applications at this time.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, signed into law on Friday, March 27, 2020, includes additional emergency assistance for small businesses, individuals and families affected by the pandemic. From this Act, a new federally guaranteed loan, called the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) has been introduced.
This new emergency loan is directed by the Small Business Administration (SBA) and designed to help businesses with 500 or fewer employees retain their workforce and support other operational expenses.
Other Helpful Resources
- Kentucky Department for Public Health
- Indiana Department of Health
- Ohio Department of Health Resources for Economic Support
- Ohio Bankers League Customer Assistance
- Paycheck Protection Program Forgiveness Application
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Overview
- SBA FAQ for Lenders and Borrowers
- US Chamber Small Business Guide & Checklist